- Admissions specialist role
- Australian education expertise required
- 2 positions in Shanghai
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our client is a successful Australian university pathway company with a strong presence in China and long track record of recruiting students from China to study in Australia.
They are building an Admissions Liaison team in China starting with 2 positions to be based in Shanghai.
We’re looking for applicants that can demonstrate:
- Expertise in assisting students apply to study in Australia
- Good understanding of GS/GTE with ability to conduct risk assessments appropriately.
- A well organized and methodical approach to managing student cases
- A preparedness to respond quickly and thoughtfully to agent partner requests for assistance.
This position would suit candidates with admissions experience in Australian universities or counselling/documentation experience with agencies in China.
For more information please contact us: