- Admissions role
- Working in a small team
- Great holiday benefits
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our client is an international education company that offers a range of university and high school programs, including summer camp programs in the UK and US.
For this role they are seeking a cooperative, well-organized person to join a team of 4 in their Beijing office.
The position requires:
- Experience in application processing and conversion
- Great customer service attitude and approach
- Knowledge of US or UK (or both) education systems
These skills will enable the candidate to:
- Provide fast and efficient service to all customers, internal and external
- Show a proactive approach to conversion
- Manage time and priorities effectively, especially during peak periods.
The position offers great holiday benefits: 18 days per year plus public holidays (but not during peak period of July to September).
If feel this is you and are interested in learning more please contact us: