- Australian company
- Building relationships with agents
- 3 positions
Locations: Beijing, Guangzhou and Chengdu
Our client is a successful and well-established Australian student recruitment agency with more than 20 offices across South East Asia, Australia and China and long standing relationships with Australia’s universities including the entire Group of Eight.
In China, it operates a wholesale agency model with a network of sub-agents, which include some of China’s biggest retail agencies.
With the opportunity to expand this model, our client is seeking to build up its business development team by adding BDMs in Beijing, Guangzhou and Chengdu.
In particular our client is seeking candidates with:
- Institution representative experience, especially with Australian institutions.
- Strong experience in identifying new agent partners and developing relationships.
- A keen sense of the market, have a good ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good English and Chinese expression and speech ability.
- Willingness to travel.
Experience promoting study tours would also be an advantage.
The positions offer competitive salary and excellent bonuses, as well as the opportunity travel to regional offices in South East Asia for training.
For more information or to apply contact us: