- Australian university
- Institution representative role
- Chengdu based
Our client is an innovative Australian university that is seeking to build stronger partnerships with student recruitment channels in China, especially in the South West.
We’re looking for someone to be based in Chengdu who has:
- Institution representative experience (Australian institutions ideal)
- Knowledge of how to cooperate well with agent counsellors and influence their recommendations to students.
- A good market sense and an ability to contribute to marketing strategy for South West China.
- Good organisational and communication skills, including the ability to write reports in English.
- A preparedness to travel extensively (up to 40% per year)
If this sounds like you and you’d like to learn more contact us: