- Senior Level
- International education company
- US and UK institution links
Location: Beijing or Shanghai
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of Higher and Professional Education and owns and operates 15 different educational institutions in the United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Singapore, Israel and Ireland, educating over 50,000 students around the world.
As part of their growth strategy they are seeking to build institutional links between institutions in China and their partner institutions around the world.
To achieve this they are an experienced transnational education development manager to be based in Beijing or Shanghai.
The attributes in the TNE Development Manager that they are seeking are:
- An ability to develop and implement a TNE development plan for designated regions and institutions to successfully develop TNE partnerships and generate TNE revenue.
- Experience managing and attending marketing and networking activities (including conferences and seminars) to promote TNE.
- Proven skill in converting prospective TNE leads/enquiries to TNE business cases to TNE partnerships through various communication channels including telephone, emails, social media and face-to-face sessions.
- Knowledge of the UK and or US education systems.
- Excellent English and Mandarin Chinese (ideally fluent in both).
If you are interested in learning more please contact us for the full job description and a confidential discussion: