- Executive level
- Leadership and strategy role
- University pathways sector
Location: Beijing or Shanghai
[Position Closed– if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our client is an international education company that specializes in university pathway programs and operates a large recruitment team in China.
They’re seeking a highly accomplished sales and business development professional, preferably with experience in student recruitment, to lead their China sales and operations team.
Our preferred candidates will be able to show:
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and proactive work habits including an eye for detail and for new sales opportunities
- Demonstrated and proven ability to initiate and implement account and channel management strategies and tactics which have made a significant contribution to sustainable business growth
- Demonstrated ability to deliver to tight deadlines, changing priorities and to take accountability for decisions and outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated flexible attitude to work (e.g. in hours and content), including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally
- Demonstrated and proven ability to work autonomously and collaborate as a team player
Successful candidates will also likely possess these skills and qualifications:
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Fluent in Mandarin and a deep understanding of Chinese business culture and mentality.
- Culturally sensitive and open-minded. Savvy in multi-cultural settings.
- Relevant tertiary level qualification/s and/or significant marketing and sales experience
- Salesforce experience desirable
- An understanding of the international education industry and visa process
- Strong presentation skills
- Finance skills in the form of experience/qualifications
If feel this is you and are interested in learning more please contact us: