- Executive level
- International education company
- US University programs
Location: Beijing or Shanghai (other locations may be acceptable)
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our client is an international education company that manages student recruitment and enrolment for its university partners in the United States.
In a further expansion of this role, they are setting up a new team of 15-20 people across 3-4 locations in China.
As part of this project they are seeking an experienced student recruitment executive to lead their establishment and growth in China.
The attributes they are seeking are:
- Excellent knowledge of the US education system;
- Experience managing agent relationships across China;
- Extensive experience recruiting students to US programs;
- A proven ability to create and implement a marketing plan to recruit students;
- Experience leading a large team with an effective management style;
- Strong English and Mandarin Chinese (ideally fluent in both).
If you are interested in learning more please contact us for the full job description and a confidential discussion: