- UK and US High School Pathways and Summer Programs
- Sales Leadership and Operations Management
- Full P&L Responsibility
Location: Beijing or Shanghai
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our Client is a UK company with operations in the UK and US, and which provides pathways into high schools, together with a wide range of support services, and short term (summer) programs.
The General Manager will:
- Lead the overall strategy development for China and champion that strategy.
- Drive results for our Clients’s China business with emphasis on the top- line growth.
- Collaborate with other companies in our Client’s parent company portfolio to identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Maintain holistic regional ownership of sales, business operations, marketing systems, and development.
Key Candidate Attributes
The ideally the General Manager will possess:
- UK and US student recruitment experience, ideally at High School level (but this is not essential).
- Strong agent connections in the area of UK and US programs.
- Experience managing a team of 10+ sales people, admissions and marketing
- Experience with direct selling channels.
- Aptitude for data and metric driven sales (CRM use and preferably CRM implementation experience).
- Leadership ability to execute, inspire and contribute to the strategic direction of the company (vision).
- Ability to bring greater organisational efficiency and accountability to the China operation.
Does this sound like you?