- Australian University
- Strategy and Leadership Role
- Reports to the Director of International Recruitment & Admissions
Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou or Chengdu
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our Client is an Australian university that, as part of its Strategic and Globalisation Plan, is investing heavily in growth, particularly in Greater China.
The Regional Director – Greater China will play a crucial role in the ongoing development and execution of that plan.
This position will report to the Director, International Recruitment & Admissions, lead the university’s China office and be responsible for:
- Achieving enrolment outcomes
- Increasing partner engagement
- Raising the University’s profile across China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau and Mongolia.
Key Candidate Attributes
We’re looking for an experienced education leader in China with:
- Extensive experience in the successful recruitment of students from the Greater China region to Australia or other global study destinations.
- Experience in transnational education and working with education partners in Greater China
- Demonstrated depth or breadth of expertise developed through extensive relevant experience and application.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high performing recruitment team to drive and implement a recruitment plan including the ability to achieve student commencement targets
- Ability to innovate and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, cross-cultural and negotiation skills and with demonstrated established network of contacts to lead the international marketing and communication activities of the University.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and monitor workflows of staff within own area of responsibility.
- Proven analytical and problem solving capability and excellent report writing and planning skills.
Does this sound like you?