- US university pathways
- Innovative product offering
- Impressive progression rates
Our client is a US pathway company with a unique approach to assisting Chinese students achieve enrolment in top 50 US universities.
Our client specializes in providing extensive wrap around care in both their academic and student life, which delivers a GPA boost of 0.7-1.1, which can be critical in achieving admission into a top university in the US.
To support their growth, our client is now seeking a China Recruitment Manager, based in Beijing, to help deliver their annual revenue targets.
The China Recruitment Manager will:
- Report directly to the Director of Student Recruitment,
- Be required help devise and implement the Beijing/North China sales plan to ensure student enrolment and revenue targets are met.
- Manage and implement the training, development, and recruitment of the agent network;
- Work with students, families and international schools to help promote our client across the region.
The Successful Candidate
This role will suit a results driven, entrepreneurial person with a proven track record of managing, developing, and building a agent network in Beijing and Northern China.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience recruiting students to US programs
- Thorough knowledge of the US university system
- 5 plus years of experience of working in the student recruitment industry
- A large existing network of US focused recruitment agents
- A willingness to travel extensively across the region.
If you believe you are the right person for this role and would like to receive more information, including a full job description, please contact us: