- A famous, respected education brand with 70 years history
- US education
- Student recruitment focus
Location: Shanghai or Beijing
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our client is a world leader in international education and exchange and is seeking a dynamic student recruitment professional to join their China based sales team.
Reporting to the Director of International Sales, this position will be responsible for business development of prospective educational agencies and driving sales in China, with a focus on winning new F-1 and J-1 high school business in this region.
The incumbent will research, identify, and develop new market opportunities and will actively engage in the prospecting of new International Representatives across the Chinese market.
This position will require significant travel within China in order to support our client’s existing network of agents, as well as occasional travel to the US (travel to other international locations will also be required).
This role will suit candidates that:
- Are driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic to win new sales in a competitive environment
- Have 3-5 years of sales and account management experience required.
- Possess native fluency in Chinese Mandarin. Fluency in English is required.
- Have previous experience with F1 student recruitment; experience with J1 programs a plus but not required.
- Are knowledgeable of the U.S. education system, preferably in U.S. high schools but this is not essential.
If this sounds like you please contact us for the full job description and more information: