- UK University
- Diverse role covering student recruitment, partnerships and alumni
- Extensive travel within China and to the UK
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our client is a UK university that is seeking an International Marketing Manager to work closely with its Senior International Manager (East Asia) in implementing the university’s international recruitment strategy for China.
This role will suit candidates that enjoy a diversity of activities and responsibilities as it will involve working across:
- student recruitment
- institutional partnerships, and
- alumni relationships.
The role will also require extensive travel within China, and possibly to other international markets in the region, as well as occasional travel to the UK.
- Experience working in education, especially student recruitment
- First hand experience and knowledge of the UK education system, ideally both professionally and through personal study
- High level English language ability
If this sounds like you please contact us for the full job description and more information: