- Business development role
- Creative media and applied psychology programs
- Agents and Institution partnerships
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our client is a global education company that recruits and educates tens of thousands of students annually.
They’re seeking an accomplished business development professional, preferably with experience in student recruitment, to be their Market Manager in mainland China.
The Market Manager will be responsible and accountable for sales and marketing of creative media and applied psychology programs through agents, as well as being responsible for establishing relevant partnership opportunities with institutes in China.
Their preferred candidates will be able to show:
- Strong experience in sales and marketing in the education sector.
- The ability to work autonomously and use personal initiative to prioritise work and time to achieve goals.
- Good communication skills, especially in English.
- Demonstrated flexible attitude to work (e.g. in hours and content), including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities.
If feel this is you and are interested in learning more please contact us: