- US Education Company
- Focus on developing non-traditional recruitment channels
- Involves market research, analysis and sales/BD
Location: Shanghai, Beijing or Guangzhou with flexibility for other locations within China.
Our Client is a US-based education company that helps international students advance their education through American high schools, by combining the established practices of nurturing, supportive environments from traditional American boarding schools with innovative approaches to language development and college guidance.
The overall objective of the position is to support the development of our Client’s marketing and recruitment network through non-traditional and innovative channels.
Strong communication skills are required for this role, as are sales and marketing experience.
Key Candidate Attributes
We’re looking for someone who can show that he or she:
- Has experience developing non-agent recruitment channels such as international schools, ESL programs and twinning programs.
- Can demonstrate strong market research and analysis skills, as well as an ability to then implement a plan successfully.
- Has 5+ years working experience in sales or business development, especially in student recruitment.
- Is a good communicator, presents well and cooperates well with colleagues and partners.
- They can write and speak well in Chinese and English (requires communication with US Head Office).
Note – like most student recruitment roles this one requires working outside normal working hours including on weekends and quite a bit of travel.
Does this sound like the type of job for you?