- Senior Level
- International education company
- US University programs
Location: Beijing or Shanghai
[Position Closed – if you are interested in being considered for similar roles in the future please contact us to share your CV and update us on your current career status and plan]
Our client is an international education company that manages student recruitment and enrolment for its university partners in the United States.
They’re expecting to achieve substantial growth in China and to support this they are building a team of 20+ people across the country.
As part of this project they are seeking an experienced student recruitment and operations manager to support the Director in establishing and growing the business in China.
The attributes they are seeking are:
- Excellent knowledge of the US education system;
- Experience managing agent relationships across China;
- Extensive experience recruiting students to US programs;
- A proven ability to create and implement a marketing plan to recruit students;
- Experience managing teams with an effective management style;
- Strong English and Mandarin Chinese (ideally fluent in both).
If you are interested in learning more please contact us for the full job description and a confidential discussion: